Saturday, August 18, 2012

Twenty blues and what nots

In exactly four days, my teenage years will be gone and the scary, more responsible twos will mark the start of my supposedly adulthood. Scary?

When I was younger, I have always envisioned myself as the girl who'd change the world. I had a lot of things planned out - Take accountancy for college, study law after, and if God forbids, live abroad for my masters. I know, it's all easier said than done, but I was really focused. I have always prided myself on being disciplined and strong willed. It was my dreams, I shall achieve it one way or another. It wasn't until I got to college when I realized that some plans aren't meant to be pursued. I took Entrepreneurship instead of Accounting - which I never ever regret, might I add. I realized that I only wanted to take Accounting in the first place to appease my Mom. I'm glad to know, though, that no matter what I pursue, she'd always support and have my back. She understood. My mom is one of a kind like that. In about a year or two, I would graduate from College. What lies next on my plans would be to study Law. Though I didn't take up Accounting like planned, my head is still fully decided when it comes to Law. Law will be my salvation. It would be my pride and my way of honoring my parents.

They deserve that much.

No comments: