If I could, I want to meet you all over again.
I want to go through the first day of class, almost over ten years ago, when I first gazed my eyes on you. I want to go through the process of mustering all my courage to walk up to you and maybe say, "hi" just like how I wish I did in reality. I want to feel the nervousness and the excitement of having a blank canvas to paint our story all over again. I want to be anxious again, while silently passing my slam book for you to sign and innately feeling electrified at the thought of you volunteering to write childish abstract of what you think life is all about. I want to feel your presence, again and again and again, everywhere - including in that one homemade video where you made me fall over and over again. I want destiny or fate or whatever it is you believe in to let me bump into you again, even just for once. I want you to initiate the painting of our story with a much bigger canvas this time.
I just want you in any way I can have you.
No comments:
Post a Comment