Sunday, November 6, 2011

Travel diary: Hong Kong Day 2

November 3

Theme parks. Who doesn't love theme parks?

Ever since I was young, I've always had this urge to prove something to myself.. to prove something to the people around me. Being the middle child with a family that is highly passionate about traveling and migrating to other places, I've grown to be independent at a very young age. I was extremely brave. As a matter of fact, I still am, and I'm very much proud of that. I've been left alone on my own countless of times, and it made me immune to being so needy and dependent to everyone. However, this does not mean that I love these people any less. It is just me, I guess.

The Hong Kong Ocean Park is the perfect getaway to the business that is called our lives. As silly as it sounds, It served as a reminder to me to continue being fearless despite everything I was going through. It reminded me to hold on because life has so much more to offer, and that it should be faced with a strong demeanor. Aside from that, It also brought back a lot of memories. The first time I truly cursed (and at the very young age of 4 years old, might I add), the random and impulsive getaway with my silliest best friends, the family trips to a local theme parks, and the time I went to the theme park with my brave boy..
















No comments: