Monday, November 7, 2011

Travel diary: Hong Kong Day 3 and Day 4

November 4

Day three in Hong Kong was spent shopping. I know, I know how cliche, but that's one of the main reasons why we always opt to go to Hong Kong! Hong Kong is known for its diverse shopping preferences. From midnight shopping on the sidewalk to high class shopping near the Avenue of Stars! You just can't go wrong with it. :)

On the fourth day of our trip, the parents opted to take a ferry going to Macau. They've been there a lot of times with their friends, while it was the first time for my siblings and I. Macau is unbelievably beautiful. It was isolated, yet extremely extravagant. Apart from the Casinos, the best part for me was the Macau towers. One day, I will climb that tower and bungee jump my way down!! Anyway, after the trip, my sister, my mother dearest, and I splurged on the H&M shop near the Avenue of Stars! What a beautiful way to end the day :)

On the Ferry, beside my amazing, younger twin :)


My strawberry coated toes says hi!


Macau!


Macau Towers :)





Hong Kong night light!


Along the Avenue of Stars! :)



This ends it! Good night, world :)

No comments: