Friday, March 14, 2008

You've been my fatal attraction.

- Dream a little dream by Susan Elizabeth Philips


Anyways, a lot of stuff has been happening lately and I feel like im too slow to catch up. I can't believe this school year is about to end when it feels like I just entered the first day of classes yesterday. I feel like a lost child sitted alone infront of a big silverscreen watching time pass by. I didn't like this school year at first but, I eventually did. It helped me grow into a better and understanding person. It taught me how to deal with superficial and judgemental people. It started out bad but, eventually.. it turned into something I can never imagine it to be.

I guess that's what growing up is all about. We should accept the fact that things can't always be good for what we think is better. It can only be good if we learn how to compromise with other people and if we learn how to find comfort over the silliest, smallest things. We have to learn how to see the better side of a person before we judge. We have to know the high and lows of every person before we criticize them.

A bit sad, don't you think? I got close with some of the most wonderful people I've ever met during the last quarter of the school year. Maybe it's because deep inside, I know I don't fit in. No, scratch that. The truth is, I don't want to fit in. For some reasons, I really don't want to be like them so, I decided to just step inside my little home nut shell and hide. That's a big mistake though cause by the time that I realized that I was contented but not happy with where I was, It was already almost too late to change things but, I did :) Okay, not the point but the thing is, I learned from my mistakes and I tried to change it. I did grow up, didn't I?

"I'll never forget. You made this year worthwhile."

No comments: