If there's one thing I always tried so hard to avoid it's being courted. I know, I'm weird like that. I don't know why. Maybe it's because I was raised up by my parents to have a life plan (You know, have my own business at 25, marry at 28, etcetera) but whatever. Whatever reason it is.. it gives me enough creeps whenever I imagine myself romantically involved with a guy.
I love most of the boys I know, who doesn't? but, I love them not the way most of the girls out there do. That's the reason why I call most of them 'bro'. Unfortunately, some thick faced people just really can't take the hint and damn, is he bugging me. I don't want to be rude and all that but, whatever.
To top it all out.. he's my friend's ex-boyfriend and my friend sort of likes him still. I really hate this feeling. Argh. I really like him as my friend but, I just can't risk the feeling that our friendship might lead him on. Whatever. This whole romance thing really destroys the friendship.
Can't you take the hint?
No comments:
Post a Comment