Nothing can ever change the love I have to the most wonderful mother of all ♥
We shop, eat, bond, gossip, laugh over the silliest things, laugh at other's expense, decide for each other, spend, chat about boys, cook, sing, play the piano together, and many more. But those statements above are not the reason why she's the greatest mother for me.
She's always there physically, emotionally and spiritually. She attends to me and my siblings, 24 hours - 7 days a week. Without even weeping a tear or so, she knows some thing's wrong. She tries to console us with all of her, whenever we have problems. She sticks with us - glues herself to us, despite the fact that sometimes, we tend to push her away. She showers us unconditional love - sometimes, love that's more than what we deserve but, she's still there anyways.. never giving up for the sake of us - her family. She works as hard as anyone I know to pamper us to the life that she has accustomed to give. Whenever we're down, she gives us enough reasons to move on - as if her presence is not enough. She's our inspiration. The one who's ready to sacrifice herself for us. The one who's always prepared to jump infront a bullet for us. The one who loves us so.
And, the one I love. I love her so much that sometimes, I think words aren't enough. No words can describe how I feel whenever she would comfort me. No words can describe how happy I am when she's with me. No words can describe how thankful I am that I have her as my mother. No words can describe the relief I feel whenever she would try her best to make me happy whenever I'm down. She's just the best, and the word 'best' seems too small to describe her.
Happy 47th birthday, Mommy ♥
I love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment