She cuts classes. What a stupid, selfish move.
She cuts herself. I can't very well tolerate that anymore.
She can't accept the fact that she was the dumpee this time. I'm pissed, she can't accept the reality.
I'm so tired of thinking. I'm so tired of helping other people when they don't even have the initiative to fix their lives. I'm so tired of minding other people's business. I'm so tired of fixing other people's problems. It's getting sick and old school when, I can't even fix my own life.
I'll tell you what. I have to fix my life. Not just my life but, my friend's life. I love my friends to death but, if she doesn't want to help herself, it hits me too. I live in a life where I want everyone close to me to be happy so, whenever they're not.. It affects me too, like a disease. It eats me up alive and made me think am I worthy of them? But, right now.. I just want to stop thinking. Cause I know I've long done my part as her bestfriend.
I'm so sick and tired of it. I understand her case but, that doesn't give her an excuse to waste her life over some sick bastard who doesn't give a damn about her. She's wasting the 'supposed to be' time of her life. She became selfish just because of a broken relationship. She doesn't give a damn about how we feel. That pains us.
No comments:
Post a Comment