Thursday, January 24, 2008

Thankf

A lot of things happened this past few days. A huge part of me almost broke down because of the things from the past. A lot of things brought me down. Not just my friend's situation but, just everything about me. I lost faith. I began to lose hope. I began to carry the world on my shoulders when, it shouldn't be that way.

But nevertheless, I'm still thankful. Thankful to God because everything paid off. Thankful to him because he's still so damn good to me no matter what. Thankful to him because he made my life a lot easier. Thankful because he gave me the strength to go on each day. Thankful because he made me much more stronger than before. Thankful because he never left me hanging.

Thankful to him because he returned my bestfriend back.
Thankful because he chose to love me.

No comments: