Thursday, January 10, 2008

the talent, the will, the passion and the love.


"If you don't want to be just another talent, play with your mind and your heart intertwined. It's not always the knowledge that counts. It's the talent, the will, the passion and the love for what you're playing."
- Ms. Aguilar; Pianist ♥
I had my first piano lesson for the year 2008 awhile ago. I really had fun playing it even though my playing was pretty messed up due to my juggled mind, I still managed. She told me that awhile ago, while I was having a hard time concentrating with my playing. She told me that no talent stands out unless, that person loves what she's doing. I agree so much. That talk with her will forever be etched in my heart.

Anyway, she's training me for the upcoming recital on March. I can hardly wait! :) It would be my 2nd recital ever since I stopped playing way back in third grade. I'm honestly pretty scared, but I know for a fact that it's all going to be okay. All for passion, right? :)

No comments: