With all honesty, I hate it when people talk too much especially when they talk but, they know nothing at all. I hate it when people judge you and tell you to have some dignity but, the truth is - they're those who egotistically brought you down. They're also the one who swore that they would be with you till the end but, they're also the ones who pushed and crushed you off the ground.
I hate it when people pretends to know you more than you know yourself. I hate it more when people starts to call you names. I hate it the most when a person tells you to have some effin dignity right after he calls you a whore bitch.
-
-
Well, get this you stupid asshole. You're nothing new. So, stop calling names and get a pathetic life cause no one, in her right mind, would fall for an eye monster asshole like you.
No comments:
Post a Comment