Saturday, August 24, 2013

Legal all around

Guess who just celebrated her 21st birthday? Well, surprisingly, it's me. As hard as it may seem to believe (and trust me, I couldn't count the number of people who mistook me as a highschool student, still), my birth certificate actually stands firm on my birth date. I couldn't believe it myself. I sure as hell don't look 21. Nevertheless, I actually feel the pressure of being 21. Law school applications, senior year in college, this, that, etc. It seems like everything big happening on my life starts at this age.

Anyway,  I celebrated my birthday at Midas, just like last year's, with my family and my Alba.


Here's my tiny birthday cake, same as last year's. Haha, I guess tradition's hard to break, huh?



This is me! See what I mean about not looking like I'm 21?


With my bestfriend, my lover, my confidante, my everything :) He has this habit of spoiling me on my birthday. Haha, a day before my birthday, he took me on a day out and spoiled me every step of the way. He calls it my Princess Day. I'm so blessed to have this boy 


With my loving family, of course.


When we got home, V made me open his birthday presents to me! Here's what he wrote on my birthday card.


And his presents to me! I absolutely fell in love with the bag. He claims that I never have a "big enough" bag for my traveling, and he's right! I don't really like using big backpacks until now. Even my parents think he's spoiling me. He definitely knows my taste! :)


Lol, disregard my flipflops. He made me try it on! Here's what it looks like on me!


Lastly, polaroid snaps to complete the day. Those captions were written by him. Aren't I the luckiest girl ever? 

So yeah, that's how my birthday went. All I can say is cheers to this. Cheers to family. Cheers to friends. Cheers to Alba. Cheers to love. And lastly, cheers to life!

No comments: