Saturday, July 20, 2013

Cebu Diaries

Last June 6, I went on a local trip together with my family at Cebu. Being extremely busy with school weeks before the trip, I didn't have any idea as to what our itinerary would be. I crammed my packing, and wasn't really able to prepare well for the trip. However, the trip was such a welcome distraction from my everyday stressful life that I didn't really mind. 

Here are some of the few pictures during our trip.


Here's my plane ticket!

 

 While waiting for the plane! All ready to hop on the plane and fly. Lol, if any of you are wondering, that's a Kindle Touch I'm holding.


Can you guess who? It's me and my window seat! Everybody in my family knows that every time we travel, I get to have the window seat! It's simply non-negotiable.  


To me, one of the best perks of flying window seat is that you get to see the view from an aerial perspective (well, right, ofcourse). 


Here's where we stayed for the weekend. Imagine three days of pure paradise! Haha, this is at Imperial Palace Water Park Resort and Spa. I really recommend this place! I've been to numerous hotels nationwide, and nothing compares to this. It's too bad I wasn't able to capture the suites where we stayed. It was absolutely perfect! Not to mention the number of waterparks they offer! I'm definitely going back :)


Island hopping! Look how peaceful it is out there.


Island hopping, still. 


And lastly, one of Imperial Palace's many pools!

It was such a perfect weekend. I love you, Cebu!

No comments: