Saturday, October 16, 2010

To you

It's like I miss you, but I don't. I guess that's reasonable considering you've been my companion, through everything.. through my ups and my downs and I never really had the chance to re-pay every affection back to you. You have been such a great part of my life. Fighting for me when I couldn't stand up, catching me when every single thing is going against me, being with me, on my side, even if it meant hurting yourself. You have made me stronger and tougher in ways you can't even imagine. You have given me so much faith in life. You have made me feel so special, and for that, I'll forever remember.

I'm so sorry. I have loved you in my own way. Maybe not the way you would have wanted me to, but I did.. in my own. So here goes. I promise that someday, we will meet again, and by then, you'll be proud of me.

Until then.

No comments: