- I'm being like this because I'm not sure until when you'll be around. When I told you awhile ago that I want to tour around the world after college, I wanted you to tell me that you'll come with me. I was being silly, I know. But I just get this feeling where in just the thought of being away from you, makes everything suck me up in.
- I'm being like this because I want to be able to trust you fully. And I can't do that if I'm living on what ifs, instead of actually knowing what you think. I want to be able to risk.
- I'm being like this because I want to give you the chance to unchain yourself to me. And It's killing me. I never really do understand young lovers when they use the term "forever". It's too cliche and all. But, all I really want right now is your assurance that you would never give up on me.
Sunday, May 16, 2010
The truth is..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment