Something is really boggling me ever since last Monday. I wonder if it makes me a rude person if I turned down a apology. I don't care. What I know is that I deserve so much more. Call me arrogant, call me every bad names you can find in the dictionary. See if I care. All I know is that I'm not a hypocrite. I won't face a person pretending everything between us is alright when it's not. My dignity is the only thing I have right now that you haven't destroyed yet. Running away from your problems that we, your friends, tried so damn hard to solve just shows that you never gave a damn about us. So, pardon me if I'm being straight here, because everything won't change if you decide to run away from your problems again.
I miss the old times, but we need you to learn. To learn how to value what you have. To learn how to accept defeat. To learn how to step down your pride. All that because, we care for you.
See you.
No comments:
Post a Comment