I came across postsecret a while ago when I happen to see that. It amazes me how I'm not the only one who feels that way. It amazes me how I can relate with someone who's a total stranger to me.
Ever since I was young, I always try to be different from other girls my age who would rather brush plastic Barbie doll's hair rather than do some creative art work or something not really a girly girl would do (I'm not really into Barbie dolls in the same way that I'm not really against them). That's me when I was young and till now, I'm still like that.
All that because I want to be different. I want to create myself as someone who would be seen as different from the rest. I know, we all want to be like that. We try to be ourselves but sometimes, we tend to be influenced by other people. I guess that's okay cause the truth is, as hard as we try to be different, we can't change the fact that we're a bit of every person alive in this world.
So you see, I'm different but I'm normal. Different in a way that I want to make a difference within me. I'm normal because those things that life challenged me with makes me the person I am today in the same way what life did to you.
We're all different yet the same in a way. And our fears, our fears will always be there to stop us. So, one suggestion for you. Face your fears cause when the only thing you see is your fear for everything, you see nothing and seeing nothing won't get you anywhere.
No comments:
Post a Comment