Friday, December 28, 2007

Pull my strings just for a thrill.

It hurts me whenever my close friends, whom I consider to be my sisters, get hurts - Like my friend (whom my last entry was dedicated to). It hurts me whenever they're down or whenever they feel low. It hurts me whenever they think that they are not enough. I know they have to under go such pain , to be stronger. (But) I can't help but, feel a bit low too. They are like a body part from me - whenever a part of me is down, everything just seems to be in pain. That's how much I love and care for them. I know, I don't know how she feels right now but, one thing's for sure.. even though I am not in her place, it hurts me too.. even if it's the other way around. It hurts me cause I care for her. It hurts to know that my friend is going through a lot of pain and that I can't even do a single thing about it. It hurts so much cause I love her. I'm not used seeing her at a state like that.

It hurts me - I can't make her see what the world has stored for her out there. I know she needs time to move on. One thing's a fact though, as long as she doesn't stop dwelling on the past, I'm with her - I won't stop hurting either cause that's how much I love my girls.

No comments: