Mind you, I'm a very forgetful person. I should probably blame it to old age, but I've only lived two decades on Earth so far. Yup. I'm very forgetful like that. But when a person strikes me and captures my attention, I would probably remember that person for the rest of my life. Take for an instance, the girl who constantly wore her old school's uniform to my university, which has no dress code policy, for the rest of her freshmen year. Or the boy who was so unbelievably cocky, I hated him the moment I met him. Or the kind sir who dutifully shows up with the biggest smile ever everyday in my university's canteen so he can clean up the mess of some spoiled college kids in exchange for scraps and what nots. Sometimes, I don't even know the person's name, but titles stick with me like that.
Don't laugh at me, but I don't really remember why I wrote those stuff up there. Probably because I remember visiting this girl's blog which reminded me of my mine. Her blog title is really catchy, and I'm sort of asking myself why I didn't think of it in the first place. I just find it so fitting with how I see people, and how I think of them.
No comments:
Post a Comment