Wednesday, February 24, 2010

So many people all around the world..

February 22, 2010.


I remember waking up extra early to dress up and to prepare myself. I talked to mom and dad for a while before asking dad to drop me off the store. I ate breakfast there, and bonded with some of the crews for a while. After a while, I was on my way to MOA.

I remember having enough time to myself. To reflect. It's funny how I'm dying to be with you, but when I got there.. I also felt like I'm not prepared enough to be with you just yet. So, when I got there, the usual staller that I am, stalled and texted my friend instead. I met up with her, and hanged out for a while until I got a text from you. It was time, and I have no choice.

I met up with you by the rink, and hanged out for a while. You were using your iPhone while I was talking to my other friend. In no other words, it was awkward. Awkward for the first five minutes. Eventually, everyone started to arrive. And, just like that, the group was complete.

We bought iceskating tickets, and I remember teasing you about having to wear a helmet, because let's face it, you are no skater. And your balance coordination is most likely zero, even if you're a bad ass soccer player, as how you have put it. But anyway, I remember getting in first the rink and skating to my heart's desires (hahaha, but really!). I remember watching you from a far, while you're trying to figure things out. It was pretty funny and you looked really, really, really cute. Ha ha. After a while, I came over and decided to help you. I didn't know whether I should laugh or get annoyed at your expression, but I settled on the first one. Patience. So, I taught you.

After some time, the group decided to have lunch and to chill somewhere. So we ate somewhere, then shot some hoops. I remember beating you then. You looked pretty funny at that time. You and your bruised ego. HAHA.

After some time, we went back to the rink and it was then when my friends decided to interrogate us about things. I remember you saying that you would never want to do anything that would make me stay away from you. I remember you, looking straight to my eyes, stating to the world, to my world at least, that this is something new for you. Happy crush, crush, like. Everything.




And just like what I have told you, you are my only exception. :)
That day was epic. :) Thank you.

No comments: