November 26 - 28
Before and during our flight. Happy, but extremely sleepy people!
During the city tour! We were brought to this place where the small boats park that has "footstamps" of famous people on it. Sort of like Hollywood, or the one in Eastwood, MNL. :-)
Mom and Dad being so adorable and not bickering. :"> heehee.
We also spent a day in Disneyland, HK.. It was soooo fun. Incredibly memorable! The rides weren't that extreme though, but the place is totally magical (what a lame term, but I don't know any other way to describe it, hihi). We rode ride, saw cute parades of Disney characters (oh gosh, I can't even. It was heaven!), watch fireworks (best 10 minutes of my life that made me teared up) and ate good, legit food! Disneyland HK is just memorable. I loved the experience! :-)
We were also able to spend a day in Ocean Park. Their Ocean Park is nothing like Disney land. The rides were more extreme, and the venue was more open. The siblings and I rode so many rides, that I forgot already what those rides were called. Heehee. I just remember riding this plane that rotates 360 with us being locked up inside, one person each. And, Going up on this big circle on the sky. And! riding the cable car. Legit cable car. It was crazy! @-) We also tried their Abyss turbo drop that goes up on air by around 65 meters. We weren't able to ride their roller coaster though. It was closed during the time. :-( But, oh well.. It was an amazing experience all in all!
No comments:
Post a Comment