Sunday, April 27, 2008

The little things

Life has been fun. So fun, that sometimes.. I just want to stop and just relish the feeling of being alive. Just when I thought that everything has been too much from what I really deserve, here comes something that will lift me up, make me smile and erase everything that needed to be erased and, till then.. what's left are those memories. Memories that doesn't make me feel the pain but, memories that makes me feel the lesson learned.

Sometimes, it feels like the world has gone against me. It feels so bad that I feel like drowning inside a pool of nothing but self-pity. Sometimes, I feel like everyone has decided to turn their backs on me that it feels like I don't deserve them any single bit. But then.. there are also times when I'm just about to give up when I feel like fighting, just for one more round. And during that one more round, I remember. I remember those flashbacks. Flashbacks with my family, flashbacks with my friends, flashbacks on those moments - those moments that once made me feel alive.

That's when I realized.. No. It doesn't matter if I win or not, what matters most is that the pain is gained. I got lost but I was found. The real deal isn't created to smash me into pieces, It was created to wake me up from the nightmares that I wasn't even aware that I have. It made me see. It made me feel. It made me feel hope but most of all, It made me have faith. And that's what makes me a person.

I want to break free.
I want to make it ♥

No comments: